Word Services On-Premises
Word Services is a set of two converter services that allow for both exporting a structured HTML contet (e.g. created with CKEditor 5 WYSIWYG editor) into a
.docx Word file (the Export to Word converter) and for importing content from
.dotx files and converting it into a styled HTML document with comments and suggestions attached (the Import from Word converter).
The On-Premises version of the Word Services feature is an application that can be installed and run on the customer’s in-house servers and computing infrastructure, including a private cloud. It contains all the features of the Export to Word and Import from Word converters available as SaaS.
Refer to the following sections for more information:
- Overview – An introduction to Word Services On-Premises.
- Requirements – Learn about the prerequisites to install and run Word Services On-Premises.
- Installation – Learn how to install Word Services On-Premises.
- API – Learn how to use the Word Services REST API.
- Authorization – Learn how to add authorization to Word Services On-Premises.
- SSL communication – Learn how to set up secure communication with Word Services On-Premises.
- Logs – Learn how to manage the logs of Word Services On-Premises.