Cloud Services - Developer resources
CKEditor Cloud Services allows to manage documents and related data by using server-server communication. It can be done in both directions.
The Collaboration Server is able to communicate any other application by sending HTTP request in case of event occurrence by Webhooks.
The other applications can manipulate the Collaboration Server data by using the REST API.
Use the navigation tree on the left to navigate through Cloud Services guides.
Refer to the following sections for more information:
- Overview – An introduction to Cloud Services developer resources.
- Restful APIs – Instructions on how to utilize the REST API.
- Webhooks – Instructions on how to use the Webhooks mechanism.
- API Secret – Instructions on how to access and use API Secret.
- Request Signature – Instructions on how to generate Request Signature to authenticate requests and events.