- #14327: Added Swiss German localization.
#13816: Introduced a new strategy for Filling Character handling to avoid changes in DOM. This fixes the following issues:
IndexSizeErrorwhen using the Div Editing Area and Content Templates plugins.
- #13377: Widget plugin issue when typing in Korean.
editor.getData()fails when the cursor is next to an
#13513: [Blink, WebKit] Div Editing Area and
editor.getData()throw an error when an image is the only data in the editor.
- #12727: [Blink]
- #13884: Fixed: Copy/paste table in Firefox results in just first cell being pasted.
- #14234: Fixed: URL input field is not marked as required in the Embed dialog.
- Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.setCookie()methods for accessing cookies.
- Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.getCsrfToken()method. The CSRF token is now automatically sent by the File Browser and File Tools plugins during file uploads. The server-side upload handlers may check it and use it to additionally secure the communication.
- Updated SCAYT (Spell Check As You Type):
- New features:
- Fixed issues:
- #98: SCAYT affects dialog double-click. Fixed in SCAYT core.
- #102: SCAYT core performance enhancements.
- #104: SCAYT's spans leak into the clipboard and after pasting.
- #107: SCAYT should not check non-editable parts of content.
- #108: Latest SCAYT copies the ID of the editor element to the iframe.
- SCAYT stops working when CKEditor Undo plugin not enabled.
- Issue with pasting SCAYT markup in CKEditor.
- SCAYT stops working after pressing the Cancel button in the WSC dialog.
#13887: Fixed: Link plugin alters the
targetattribute value. Thanks to SamZiemer!
- #12189: Fixed: The Link plugin dialog does not display the subject of email links if the subject parameter is not lowercase.
#9192: Fixed: An
undefinedstring is appended to an email address added with the Link plugin if subject and email body are empty and
config.emailProtectionis set to
#13790: Fixed: It is not possible to destroy the editor
<iframe>after the editor was detached from DOM. Thanks to Stefan Rijnhart!
- #13803: Fixed: The editor cannot be destroyed before being fully initialized. Thanks to Cyril Fluck!
#13867: Fixed: CKEditor does not work when the
classListpolyfill is used.
- #13885: Fixed: Enhanced Image requires the Link plugin to link an image.
- #13883: Fixed: Copying a table using the context menu strips off styles.
- #13872: Fixed: Cutting is possible in the read-only mode.
- #12848: [Blink] Fixed: Opening the Find and Replace dialog window in the read-only mode throws an exception.
#13879: Fixed: It is not possible to prevent the
#13361: Fixed: Skin images fail when the site path includes parentheses because the
background-imagepath needs single quotes around the URL value.
#13771: Fixed: The
contents.cssstyle is not used if the IFrame Editing Area plugin is missing.
- #13782: Fixed: Unclear log messages.
#13919: [Edge] Fixed: Browser window crashes when accessing the
isContentEditableproperty of an
#13859: Test cases created with
bender.tools.createTestsForEditorswill also receive editor bot as a second parameter.
- #9856: Fixed: Cannot use the native context menu together with the Div Editing Area plugin. Thanks to Mark Wade!
#12733: [IE9+] Fixed: Radio button
onChangedoes not work. Thanks to Iliya Kostadinov!
#13142: [Edge] Fixed: Ctrl+A and then Backspace result in an empty
- #13599: Fixed: Cross-editor drag and drop of an inline widget results in error/artifacts.
#13640: [IE] Fixed: Dropping a widget outside the
<body>element is not handled correctly.
- #13533: Fixed: No progress during upload.
#13680: Fixed: The parser should allow the
<h1-6>element to be a child of the
- #11724: [Touch devices] Fixed: Drop-downs often hide right after opening them.
- #13690: Fixed: Copying content from IE to Chrome adds an extra paragraph.
- #13284: Fixed: Cannot drag and drop a widget if the text caret is placed just after the widget instance.
#13516: Fixed: CKEditor removes empty HTML5 anchors without the
- #13765: [Safari 9] Fixed: Problems with rendering samples.
#13501: Added the
config.fileTools_defaultFileNameoption to allow setting a default filen ame for paste uploads.
- #13603: Added support for uploading dropped BMP images.
- #13590: Fixed: Various issues related to the Paste from Word feature. Fixes also:
- #13386: [Edge] Fixed: Issues with selecting and editing images.
#13568: Fixed: The
editor.getSelectedHtml()method returns invalid results for entire content selection.
- #13453: Fixed: Drag&drop of entire editor content throws an error.
- #13465: Fixed: Error is thrown and the widget is lost on drag&drop if it is the only content of the editor.
- #13414: Fixed: Content auto paragraphing in a nested editable despite editor configuration.
- #13429: Fixed: Incorrect selection after content insertion by the Auto Embed plugin.
- #13388: Fixed: Table Resize integration with Undo is broken.