This is an enhanced version of the Image plugin that introduces the image widget. It includes the following features:
- Integrated image captions.
- An option to center images.
- Dynamic "click and drag" resizing of images.
See the Widget Installation guide for help.
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'image2';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.