This plugin adds the Table Properties dialog window with support for creating tables and setting basic table properties, such as:
- Number of rows and columns.
- Table width and height.
- Cell padding and spacing.
- Table headers setting.
- Table border size.
- Table alignment on the page.
- Table caption and summary.
Table support in CKEditor can also be extended with the following plugins:
- Table Tools – adds a more advanced context menu for table items and the Cell Properties dialog window.
- Table Resize – adds support for column resizing with your mouse.
- Color Dialog – provides a Select Color dialog window for selecting a cell background and border color from the color table.
- Advanced Tab for Dialogs – adds the Advanced tab to the Table Properties dialog window.
15,579,631 downloads (view stats)
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
You can submit bug reports directly to its GitHub issues tracker and discuss any integration issues on StackOverflow.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'table';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
First major release of CKEditor 4.21.0
Second minor release of CKEditor 4.20.2
The second minor release of CKEditor 4.19.1