CKEditor 4 Documentation
CKEditor 4 reaches its End of Life (EOL) in June 2023. From then on, it will receive no more updates, new features, bug fixes, and most importantly, security patches.
Please refer to the Migration from CKEditor 4 guide to learn what steps you should take to switch to CKEditor 5.
If you have an active CKEditor 4 subscription and need help, you can contact our support team. If you are not ready to migrate yet, for a limited time we are offering a paid Extended Support Model that will protect you against security vulnerabilities and/or breaking third-party API changes.
- CKEditor 4 Developer's Guide
- Learn how to install, integrate and configure CKEditor 4 WYSIWYG editor. More complex aspects, like creating plugins, widgets, and skins are explained here, too.
- CKEditor 4 Features
- An overview of the WYSIWYG editor features, covering both end-user functionality and integration aspects.
- CKEditor 4 Examples
- A collection of samples designed to help you get familiar with all WYSIWYG editor features.
- CKEditor 4 API Reference
- A complete API documentation.
# CKEditor 4 Framework Integrations
- CKEditor 4 Angular Integration
- The official CKEditor 4 Angular integration using an Angular component. Available as the
- CKEditor 4 React Integration
- The official CKEditor 4 React integration using a React component. Available as the
- CKEditor 4 Vue Integration
- The official CKEditor 4 Vue integration using a Vue component. Available as the
# Accessibility Checker for CKEditor 4
Accessibility Checker documentation
CKEditor is an Open Source project and your contribution is most welcome. Feel free to report bugs or improve the code on GitHub. Since CKEditor is localized, you can also help to translate it. You do not need to be a programmer to contribute to the project!