We are committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Please read on for more details about our privacy practices.
What information does CKSource collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service, when you provide information in connection with an online transaction or apply for a job through our website.
- When you order, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card information.
- When you apply for a job, you may need to provide personal information, such as your name, resume, phone number and email address.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need to correspond with you, process a credit card order, or deliver a product for example, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- CKSource, the service providers for it, and all vendors providing products or services through our websites use your personal information: to operate our websites and/or effect your transactions; to create and share reports about your transactions among themselves; and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of the sites managed by CKSource. For this reason, we monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our sites and provide content of interest to you.
- Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.
CKSource will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with our goods and services, for administration, recruitment and customer services purposes, for marketing, to analyze your purchasing preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes, some of whom may be in countries outside Europe, e.g., the USA. If we do so, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. Because of the nature of the products and services we sell, we may have to disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you want to delete any cookie that is already on your computer, please refer to the instructions of your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies from being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Unless specified in this document, we may never share your information with others for any purposes, except when required by law. By providing us with your fax number, telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by us with information related to the specific task associated with actions you make in the website, like completing a purchase, for example.
How does CKSource protect consumer information?
When you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
In order to bring you more personalized services, we may ask you to establish one or more passwords to gain access to certain services or sections in either CKSource’s websites or the websites of other suppliers whose products or services are available to you via a link from our websites. As such, CKSource may share the password information you provide us with other authorized suppliers. You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password you create.
CKSource may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to: (a) protect the rights, safety or property of users of our websites, the public, or CKSource or our website suppliers; and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
Because CKSource and its websites operate globally, we make information we gather available to our worldwide business units and affiliates. For those of you visiting us from the European Union, please note that the personal data you enter will be transferred outside the European Union for use by CKSource for any of the purposes described above. By using our websites and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer of personal data.
If you provide us with information about another person or business, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting us.