- Dropped compatibility support for Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3.6.
- Both the Basic and the Standard distribution packages will not contain the new Indent Block plugin. Because of this the Advanced Content Filter might remove block indentations from existing contents. If you want to prevent this, either add an appropriate ACF rule to your filter or create a custom build based on the Basic/Standard package and add the Indent Block plugin in CKBuilder.
- #10027: Separated list and block indentation into two plugins: Indent List and Indent Block.
- #8244: Use (Shift+)Tab to indent and outdent lists.
- #10281: The jQuery Adapter is now available. Several jQuery-related issues fixed: #8261, #9077, #8710, #8530, #9019, #6181, #7876, #6906.
config.titlesetting to change the human-readable title of the editor.
- #9923: HiDPI support in the editor UI. HiDPI icons for Moono skin added.
<textarea>elements — introduced
#10280: Ability to replace
<textarea>elements with the inline editor.
- Added new translation: Indonesian.
- #10644: Fixed a critical bug when pasting plain text in Blink-based browsers.
- #5189: Find/Replace dialog window: rename "Cancel" button to "Close".
- #10562: [Housekeeping] Unified CSS gradient filter formats in the Moono skin.
#10537: Advanced Content Filter should register a default rule for
CKEDITOR.dialog.addIframe()incorrectly sets the iframe size in dialog windows.
- Added new translation: Sinhala.
- #10339: Fixed: Error thrown when inserted data was totally stripped out after filtering and processing.
- #10298: Fixed: Data processor breaks attributes containing protected parts.
editable.insertText()loses characters when
RegExpreplace controls are being inserted.
#10165: [IE] Access denied error when
document.domainhas been altered.
#9761: Update the Backspace key state in
#6504: Fixed: Race condition while loading several
#10146: [Firefox] Empty lines are being removed while
#10360: Fixed: ARIA
role="application"should not be used for dialog windows.
#10361: Fixed: ARIA
role="application"should not be used for floating panels.
- #10510: Introduced unique voice labels to differentiate between different editor instances.
- #9945: [iOS] Scrolling not possible on iPad.
- #10389: Fixed: Invalid HTML in the "Text and Table" template.
- WebSpellChecker plugin user interface was changed to match CKEditor 4 style.
- Added new translation: Albanian.
- #10172: Pressing Delete or Backspace in an empty table cell moves the cursor to the next/previous cell.
#10219: Error thrown when destroying an editor instance in parallel with a
- #10265: Wrong loop type in the File Browser plugin.
- #10249: Wrong undo/redo states at start.
- #10268: Show Blocks does not recover after switching to Source view.
#9995: HTML code in the
<textarea>should not be modified by the
- #10320: Justify plugin should add elements to Advanced Content Filter based on current Enter mode.
#10260: Fixed: Advanced Content Filter blocks
- #10315: [WebKit] Undo manager should not record snapshots after a filling character was added/removed.
- #10291: [WebKit] Space after a filling character should be secured.
#10330: [WebKit] The filling character is not removed on
keydownin specific cases.
- #10285: Fixed: Styled text pasted from MS Word causes an infinite loop.
undoManager.update()does not refresh the command state.
#10337: Fixed: Unable to remove
<s>using Remove Format.
- #10192: Closing lists with the Enter key does not work with Advanced Content Filter in several cases.
#10191: Fixed allowed content rules unification, so the
filter.allowedContentproperty always contains rules in the same format.
#10224: Advanced Content Filter does not remove non-empty
- Minor issues in plugin integration with Advanced Content Filter:
#10166: Added transformation from the
floatstyle to preserve backward compatibility after the introduction of Advanced Content Filter.
- #10195: Image plugin no longer registers rules for links to Advanced Content Filter.
#10213: Justify plugin is now correctly registering rules to Advanced Content Filter when
- #10166: Added transformation from the