A modern monochromatic skin. The official skin of CKEditor 4 up till version 4.6.
- Neutral design that fits all situations.
- Optimized for accessibility, using WAI-ARIA standards for contrast.
- Supports the UI color feature.
- Supports High Contrast.
This skin is based on the work of Rafal Bromirski, winner of the CKEditor 4 Skin Contest (read more).
679,866 downloads (view stats)
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
You can submit bug reports directly to its GitHub issues tracker and discuss any integration issues on StackOverflow.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the skin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded skin
skinsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the skin by using the skin configuration setting. Example:
config.skin = 'moono';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
|Skin versions||CKEditor versions|
First major release of CKEditor 4.21.0
Second minor release of CKEditor 4.20.2
The second minor release of CKEditor 4.19.1