- #13609: [Edge] Fixed: The browser crashes when switching to the source mode. Thanks to Andrew Williams and Mark Smeed!
- PR#201: Fixed: Buttons in the toolbar configurator cause form submission. Thanks to colemanw!
#13422: Fixed: A monospaced font should be used in the
<textarea>element storing editor configuration in the toolbar configurator.
- #13494: Fixed: Error thrown in the toolbar configurator if plugin requirements are not met.
- #13409: Fixed: List elements incorrectly merged when pressing Backspace or Delete.
- #13434: Fixed: Dialog state indicator broken in Right–To–Left environments.
- #13460: [IE8] Fixed: Copying inline widgets is broken when Advanced Content Filter is disabled.
- #13495: [Firefox, IE] Fixed: Text is not word-wrapped in the Paste dialog window.
#13528: [Firefox@Windows] Fixed: Content copied from Microsoft Word and other external applications is pasted as a plain text. Removed the
CKEDITOR.plugins.clipboard.isHtmlInExternalDataTransferproperty as the check must be dynamic.
DataTransfer.getData()should work consistently in all browsers and should not strip valuable content. Fixed pasting tables from Microsoft Excel on Chrome.
#13468: [IE] Fixed: Binding drag&drop
dataTransferdoes not work if
textdata was set in the meantime.
- #13451: [IE8-9] Fixed: One drag&drop operation may affect following ones.
- #13184: Fixed: Web page reloaded after a drop on editor UI.
- #13129 Fixed: Block widget blurred after a drop followed by an undo.
- #13397: Fixed: Drag&drop of a widget inside its nested widget crashes the editor.
editor.getSnapshot()may return a non-string value.
- #13419: Fixed: The Auto Link plugin does not encode double quotes in URLs.
- #13420: Fixed: The Auto Embed plugin ignores encoded characters in URL parameters.
- #13410: Fixed: Error thrown in the Auto Embed plugin when undoing right after pasting a link.
- #13566: Fixed: Suppressed notifications in the Media Embed Base plugin.
- #11616: [Chrome] Fixed: Resizing the editor while it is not displayed breaks the editable. Fixes also #9160 and#9715.
- #11376: [IE11] Fixed: Loss of text when pasting bulleted lists from Microsoft Word.
- #13143: [Edge] Fixed: Focus lost when opening the panel.
- #13387: [Edge] Fixed: "Permission denied" error thrown when loading the editor with developer tools open.
- #13574: [Edge] Fixed: "Permission denied" error thrown when opening editor dialog windows.
- #13441: [Edge] Fixed: The Clipboard plugin breaks the state of Undo commands after a paste.
- #13554: [Edge] Fixed: Paste dialog's iframe does not receive focus on show.
- #13440: [Edge] Fixed: Unable to paste a widget.