The CKSource team is happy to announce the release of CKFinder 2.5 This is a major release with changes required to use the new features introduced in CKEditor 4.5: pasting images from clipboard directly into the editing area and drag&drop image uploads.
Apart from supporting the two brilliant new features available in CKEditor, CKFinder 2.5 comes with a couple of new API features:
- Ability to access custom attributes passed in <File> elements returned by the GetFiles command in selectActionFunction.
- Ability to define custom plugins that provide additional toolbar buttons.
- Ability to pass extra parameters to popup methods with config.popupFeatures and config.popupTitle.
Some annoying bugs were fixed in this release:
- Selection issues when double-clicking the file.
- ImageResize plugin no longer breaks in Railo (CKFinder for ColdFusion).
CKFinder 3 Beta for PHP
We are happy to announce that the work on CKFinder 3 for PHP continues. More information about the status of the project can be found in the latest weekly. If you are willing to test CKFinder 3 for PHP before it's officially available, contact us and leave us your email.
See the whatsnew page for a list of changes.