CKFinder 3 for Java Connector Documentation
This document provides information about CKFinder 3 for Java package version 4, which is recommended for newer applications that are based on Java 17+ and Jakarta EE.
If you are looking for documentation on the older version 3 of the package, you can find it by following this link.
Welcome to CKFinder 3 – Java Connector Documentation.
This website contains documentation about the Java connector for CKFinder 3 and includes information about:
- Enabling the Java connector.
- Configuring the Java connector.
- Creating Java connector plugins.
Use the navigation menu on the left side to browse the documentation.
Use the CKFinder Issue Tracker to:
- Report issues.
- Submit feature requests.
- Suggest improvements in the documentation.
In order to submit translations for CKFinder please use the ckfinder-translations repository.
# Additional documentation
CKFinder consists of two parts: the client side and the server-side connector(s).
The client-side part is common across all distributions (PHP, Java and ASP.NET), while the server-side parts are different for each language. As a result, there are multiple documentation websites available.
- integrating CKFinder with your website or with CKEditor,
- client-side configuration options,
- API documentation,
- tutorials about creating skins,
see the CKFinder 3 Documentation.
If you want to learn more about other server-side connector types, refer to the:
- CKFinder 3 – PHP Connector Documentation
- CKFinder 3 – ASP.NET Connector Documentation
- CKFinder 3 – Java Connector Documentation
CKFinder is distributed under the CKFinder License Agreement.
You can purchase a license here together with your CKEditor license.