The CKSource team is happy to announce the release of CKFinder 2.4.2! This is a minor bug-fixing release that introduces a variety of changes, including a few browser-specific fixes and patches for the Java connector. The new version also updates a couple of components, as well as the Turkish and Italian translations. It should be one of the last updates before the big release of CKFinder 3!
We would like to thank Günce Bektaş for sending us an updated Turkish translation. We would also like to thank Paolo Nesti Poggi for his help with the Italian localization. As promised, we included both your contributions!
We also updated the syntax highlighting component used in the fileeditor plugin. We added language support for: markdown, restructured text, java, less, sass, scss, perl, python, ruby and sql.
- Fixed: External script loading in popup does not work in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed: Editing of text files broken in Chrome 31 and higher.
- Fixed: Issues with HTML5 upload in IE11 "tile mode" when in popup.
- Fixed: Issues when calling CKFinder popup twice.
- Fixed: IE9: SCRIPT1002: Syntax error.
- [Java] - Fixed: CKFinder doesn't allow custom error messages being returned after uploading file.
- [Java] - Fixed: Java 1.5 support in watermark plugin.
- [Java] - Fixed: CKFinder doesn't allow uploads of certain images even if their extension is allowed (jpc,jp2,jpx,jb2,psd,swc,tiff,tif,wbmp).
See the whatsnew page for a list of changes.