The On-Premises version of CKBox is an application that can be installed and run on the customer’s in-house servers and computing infrastructure, including a private cloud. It contains all the features of the CKBox available as SaaS.
Refer to the following sections for more information:
- Overview – An introduction to CKBox On-Premises.
- Deployment – Learn how to install CKBox On-Premises.
- API – Learn how to use the CKBox REST API.
- Configuration – Learn how to configure CKBox On-Premises.
- SSL communication – Learn how to set up secure communication with CKBox On-Premises.
- Logs – Learn how to manage the logs of CKBox On-Premises.