We would like to announce the release of CKEditor 4.1.3. This is a minor bug-fixing release that precedes another major release, CKEditor 4.2, which is also published today. CKEditor 4.1.3 comprises just a few fixes and a new localization — Indonesian.
Below is a short overview of the changes included in this release:
- #10644: Fixed critical bug when pasting plain text in Blink-based browsers.
- #5189: Find/Replace dialog window: rename "Cancel" button to "Close".
- #10562: [Housekeeping] Unified CSS gradient filter formats in the Moono skin.
- #10537: ACF should register a default rule for config.shiftEnterMode.
- #10610: CKEDITOR.dialog.addIframe incorrectly sets the iframe size in dialog windows.
The last few weeks we had some amazing progress on the localization front, with plenty new translators joining us at the CKEditor UI Translation Center and lots of translations being added and improved, including the Indonesian (new in CKEditor!), Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Farsi, Serbian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Ukrainian and many more! We would like to thank all translators involved in the editor localization process. If you would like to help with translating CKEditor into your native language or correct an existing localization, do not hesitate to join us in the CKEditor UI Translation Center at Transifex!
Check out the What's New? page for the full list of changes.
CKEditor is available under Open Source and Commercial licenses. Full details can be found on our license page.
Please use the CKEditor Development website to report issues and suggestions through tickets.