Convert your content to the two most popular document formats
Craft your content in the editor.
Click to generate a PDF or a Word file.
Download and print out.
Don’t worry about the styles. The exported file will look the same as the original content.
Tailored to your needs
Both export features are available either as SaaS or an on-premises solution and can be integrated in two ways:
Export to PDF
- Set the document’s header and footer.
- Insert page breaks, embed images and use any font you like.
- Ready-to-use with CKEditor 5 and CKEditor 4 as a premium plugin.
Export to Word
- Suggestions and comments displayed also in the exported file.
- Support for page breaks and embedding images.
- Ready-to-use with CKEditor 5 as a premium plugin.
Would you like to use the Export to Word feature with CKEditor 4? Contact us.CKEditor 5 docs
A premium plugin available optionally with both export features.
- Displays page numbers and simplifies navigation between pages thanks to the dedicated toolbar.
- Allows to see the positions of page breaks after the document is exported to PDF or Word.
- Respects page breaks inserted by the user with the page break feature.
- Helps users better structure their content in the editor.