CKEditor 4.1.2 Released
We would like to announce the release of CKEditor 4.1.2. This is another minor bug-fixing release that follows a major release, CKEditor 4.1. CKEditor 4.1.2 contains a dozen bug fixes for selected issues.
Here is a short overview of the more interesting new additions included in this latest release:
- #10165: Fixed "Access is Denied" errors in IE when using CKEditor on a page with custom document.domain set (relaxing the same-origin policy through document.domain is now possible).
- #9945: Scrolling the editor's content area is now possible on iOS 6.
- #10146: Fixed issue with empty lines that were sometimes removed when enter mode was set to ENTER_BR.
- #10339: Error no longer being thrown when inserting custom tags with editor.insertHtml().
- #6504: Solved race condition while loading several customConfig files.
Additionally, we improved the usage of WAI-ARIA role="application" for better accessibility (more on this here and here) and added localization for Sinhala (Sri Lanka).
Check out the What's New? page for the full list of changes.
CKEditor is available in Open Source and Commercial licenses. Full details can be found on our license page.
Please use the CKEditor development website to report issues and suggestions through tickets.
Community support is available through our forums. Visit the support page for additional options.