We are happy to announce the release of CKEditor 4.0.2. This latest update brings a variety of important fixes and changes to CKEditor, including a few browser-specific updates and a couple of skin fixes. You are also welcome to try out CKEditor 4.1 RC. It introduces many new features not included in version 4.0.2.
Here is a short overview of some bug fixes included in this latest release:
- #9779: Fixed overriding CKEDITOR.getUrl with CKEDITOR_GETURL.
- #9872: Resolved Editor.checkDirty() returning true when called onload. Removed obsolete editor.mayBeDirty flag.
- #9029: Fixed custom styles added with styleSet.add() being displayed in wrong order.
- #9872: Fixed not being able to to type square brackets with French keyboard layout. Changed magicline keystrokes.
- #9507: [Firefox] Resolved problem where selection is moved before editable position when editor focused for the first time.
- #9940: [Firefox] Navigating back to a page with the editor is no longer making the entire page editable.
- #9947: [Webkit] Fixed issue where the editor overflows parent container in some edge cases.
- #10123: [Webkit] Fixed several dialogs that had broken layouts since latest Webkit.
We also made a few modifications to Accessibility and language support. ARIA menu items no longer have invalid properties, and sourceview isn't broken when RTL language is set. Additionally, we fixed a bug that was breaking the toolbar layout when mixing text direction (RTL-LTR).
Check out the What's New? page for the full list of changes.
Please use the CKEditor development website to report issues and suggestions through tickets.