embed_providerconfiguration option for the Media Embed and Semantic Media Embed plugins is no longer preset by default.
- The UI Color plugin now uses a custom color picker instead of the
YUI 2.7.0library which has some known vulnerabilities (it's a security precaution, there was no security issue in CKEditor due to the way it was used).
- #16755: Added the Table Selection plugin that lets you select and manipulate an arbitrary rectangular table fragment (a few cells, a row or a column).
- #16961: Added support for pasting from Microsoft Excel.
#13381: Dynamic code evaluation call in
CKEDITOR.templateremoved. CKEditor can now be used with the
unsafe-evalContent Security Policy. Thanks to Caridy Patiño!
#16971: Added support for color in the
backgroundproperty containing also other styles for table cells in the Table Tools plugin.
- #16847: Added support for parsing and inlining any formatting created using the Microsoft Word style system to the Paste from Word plugin.
- #16818: Added table cell height parsing in the Paste from Word plugin.
#16850: Added a new
config.enableContextMenuconfiguration option for enabling and disabling the context menu.
commandparameter in CKEDITOR.editor.getCommandKeystroke now also accepts a command name as an argument.
CKEDITOR.dom.range.shrinkmethod now allows for skipping bogus
- #16935: [Chrome] Fixed: Blurring the editor in Source Mode throws an error.
- #16825: [Chrome] Fixed: Error thrown when destroying a focused inline editor.
- #16857: Fixed: Ctrl+Shift+V blocked by Copy Formatting.
- #16845: [IE] Fixed: Cursor jumps to the top of the scrolled editor after focusing it when the Copy Formatting plugin is enabled.
- #16786: Fixed: Added missing translations for the Copy Formatting plugin.
- #14714: [WebKit/Blink] Fixed: Exception thrown on refocusing a blurred inline editor.
- #16913: [Firefox, IE] Fixed: Paste as Plain Text keystroke does not work.
- #16968: Fixed: [Safari] Paste as Plain Text is not handled by the editor.
- #16912: Fixed: Exception thrown when a single image is pasted using Paste from Word.
#16821: Fixed: Extraneous
heightstyle stacked when pasting from Word.
- #16866: [IE, Edge] Fixed: Whitespaces not preserved when pasting from Word.
- #16860: Fixed: Paragraphs which only look like lists incorrectly transformed into them when pasting from Word.
- #16817: Fixed: When pasting from Word, paragraphs are transformed into lists with some corrupted data.
- #16833: [IE11] Fixed: Malformed list with headers pasted from Word.
- #16826: [IE] Fixed: Superfluous paragraphs within lists pasted from Word.
- #12465: Fixed: Cannot change the state of checkboxes or radio buttons if the properties dialog was invoked with a double-click.
- #13062: Fixed: Impossible to unlink when the caret is at the edge of the link.
#13585: Fixed: Error when wrapping two adjacent
<div>elements with a
- #16811: Fixed: Table alignment is not preserved by the Paste from Word plugin.
- #16810: Fixed: Vertical align in tables is not supported by the Paste from Word plugin.
- #11956: [Blink, IE] Fixed: Link dialog does not open on a double click on the second word of the link with a background color or other styles.
- #10472: Fixed: Unable to use Table Resize on table header and footer.
- #14762: Fixed: Hovering over an empty table (without rows or cells) throws an error when the Table Resize plugin is active.
- #16777: [Edge] Fixed: The Clipboard plugin does not allow to drop widgets into the editor.
- #14894: [Chrome] Fixed: The editor scrolls to the top after focusing or when a dialog is opened.
- #14769: Fixed: URLs with '-' in host are not detected by the Auto Link plugin.
- #16804: Fixed: Focus is not on the first menu item when the user opens a context menu or a drop-down list from the editor toolbar.
- #14407: [IE] Fixed: Non-editable widgets can be edited.
- #16927: Fixed: An error thrown if a bundle containing the Color Button plugin is run in ES5 strict mode. Thanks to Igor Rubinovich!
- #16920: Fixed: Several plugins not using the Dialog plugin as a direct dependency.
PR#336: Fixed: Typo in
CKEDITOR.getCssAPI documentation. Thanks to knusperpixel!
- #17027: Fixed: Command event data should be initialized as an empty object.
- Fixed the behavior of HTML parser when parsing
srcdocattributes of the
<iframe>element in a CKEditor setup with ACF turned off and without the Iframe Dialog plugin. The issue was originally reported as a security issue by Sriramk21 from Pegasystems and was later downgraded by the security team into a normal issue due to the requirement of having ACF turned off. Disabling Advanced Content Filter is against security best practices, so the problem described above has not been considered a security issue as such.
- Updated SCAYT (Spell Check As You Type) and WebSpellChecker plugins:
- Fixed: DOM Exception after clicking "Remove Language" on a selected word with enabled Language plugin in SCAYT.
#16958: Switched the default MathJax CDN provider for the Mathematical Formulas plugin from
cdn.mathjax.orgto cdnjs, due to closing of
cdn.mathjax.orgscheduled for April 30, 2017.
- #16954: Removed the paste dialog.
- #16982: Latest Safari now supports enhanced Clipboard API introduced in CKEditor 4.5.0.
- #17025: Updated Bender.js to 0.4.2.