This plugin adds the following link and anchor related features:
- The dialog to insert links and anchors with some properties.
- The ability to insert a link with the URL using multiple protocols, including an external file if a file manager is integrated.
- The context menu option to edit or remove links and anchors.
16,714,830 downloads (view stats)
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
You can submit bug reports directly to its GitHub issues tracker and discuss any integration issues on StackOverflow.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'link';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
First major release of CKEditor 4.21.0
Second minor release of CKEditor 4.20.2
The second minor release of CKEditor 4.19.1