A modern, flat, monochromatic skin. The default skin of CKEditor 4 since version 4.6.
- Neutral design that fits all situations.
- Optimized for accessibility, using WAI-ARIA standards for contrast.
- Supports the UI color feature.
- Supports High Contrast.
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the skin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded skin
skinsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the skin by using the skin configuration setting. Example:
config.skin = 'moono-lisa';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
|Skin versions||CKEditor versions|
The first bug fixing release for CKEditor 4.11.
The first bug-fixing release for release for CKEditor 4.10.
The second bug fixing release after the CKEditor 4.9 major release.
Another major release: CKEditor 4.8.
Another bugfixing release for CKEditor 4.7.
The first minor release for CKEditor 4.6.2.