#2114: Fixed: Autocomplete cannot be initialized before
- #2107: Fixed: Holding and releasing the mouse button is not inserting an autocomplete suggestion.
- #2167: Fixed: Matching in Emoji plugin is not case insensitive.
- #2195: Fixed: Emoji shows the suggestion box when the colon is preceded with other characters than white space.
- #2169: [Edge] Fixed: Error thrown when pasting into the editor.
- #1084 Fixed: Using the "Automatic" option with Color Button on a text with the color already defined sets an invalid color value.
- #2271: Fixed: Custom color name not used as a label in the Color Button plugin. Thanks to Eric Geloen!
- #2296: Fixed: Color Button throws an error when activated on a content containing HTML comments.
#966: Fixed: Executing
editor.destroy()during the file upload throws an error. Thanks to Maksim Makarevich!
- #1719: Fixed: Ctrl/Cmd + A inadvertently focuses inline editor if it is starting and ending with a list. Thanks to theNailz!
#1046: Fixed: Subsequent new links do not include the
idattribute. Thanks to Nathan Samson!
- #1348: Fixed: Enhanced Image plugin aspect ratio locking uses an old width and height on image URL change.
- #1791: Fixed: Image and Enhanced Image plugins can be enabled when Easy Image is present.
- #2254: Fixed: Image ratio locking is too precise for resized images. Thanks to Jonathan Gilbert!
- #1184: [IE8-11] Fixed: Copying and pasting data in read-only mode throws an error.
- #1916: [IE9-11] Fixed: Pressing the Delete key in read-only mode throws an error.
- #2003: [Firefox] Fixed: Right-clicking multiple selected table cells containing empty paragraphs removes the selection.
- #1816: Fixed: Table breaks when Enter is pressed over the Table Selection plugin.
#1115: Fixed: The
<font>tag is not preserved when proper configuration is provided and a style is applied by the Font plugin.
- #727: Fixed: Custom styles may be invisible in the Styles Combo plugin.
#988: Fixed: ACF-enabled custom elements prefixed with
paramare removed from the editor content.
#2249: Added the
editor.plugins.detectConflict()method finding conflicts between provided plugins.