- #1249: Enabled the Upload Image plugin by default in standard and full presets. Also, it will no longer log an error in case of missing
- #933: Introduced Balloon Toolbar plugin.
- #662: Introduced image inlining for the Paste from Word plugin.
- #468: [Edge] Introduced support for the Clipboard API.
- #607: Manually inserted Hex color is prefixed with a hash character (
#) if needed. It ensures a valid Hex color value is used when setting the table cell border or background color with the Color Dialog window.
- #584: Font size and Family and Format drop-downs are not toggleable anymore. Default option to reset styles added.
- #856: Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.keystrokeToArraymethod. It converts a keystroke into its string representation, returning every key name as a separate array element.
- #1053: Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.object.mergemethod. It allows to merge two objects, returning the new object with all properties from both objects deeply cloned.
- #1073: Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.array.everymethod. It invokes a given test function on every array element and returns
trueif all elements pass the test.
- #796: Fixed: A list is pasted from OneNote in the reversed order.
- #834: [IE9-11] Fixed: The editor does not save the selected state of radio buttons inserted by the Form Elementsplugin.
- #704: [Edge] Fixed: Using Ctrl/Cmd + Z breaks widget structure.
- #591: Fixed: A column is inserted in a wrong order inside the table if any cell has a vertical split.
- #787: Fixed: Using Cut inside a nested table does not cut the selected content.
- #842: Fixed: List style not restored when toggling list indent level in the Indent List plugin.
- #711: Fixed: Dragging widgets should only work with the left mouse button.
- #862: Fixed: The "Object Styles" group in the Styles Combo plugin is visible only if the whole element is selected.
- #994: Fixed: Typo in the
CKEDITOR.focusManager.focusAPI documentation. Thanks to benjy!
- #1014: Fixed: The Table Tools Cell Properties dialog is now Advanced Content Filter aware — it is not possible to change the cell width or height if corresponding styles are disabled.
- #877: Fixed: A list with custom bullets with exotic characters crashes the editor when pasted from Word.
- #605: Fixed: Inline widgets do not preserve trailing spaces.
- #1008: Fixed: Shorthand Hex colors from the
config.colorButton_colorsoption are not correctly highlighted in the Color Button Text Color or Background Color panel.
- #1094: Fixed: Widget definition
upcastmethods are called for every element.
- #1057: Fixed: The Notification plugin overwrites Web Notifications API due to leakage to the global scope.
- #1068: Fixed: Upload widget paste listener ignores changes to the
- #921: Fixed: [Edge] CKEditor erroneously perceives internal copy and paste as type "external".
- #1213: Fixed: Multiple images uploaded using Upload Image plugin are randomly duplicated or mangled.
- #532: Fixed: Removed an outdated user guide link from the About dialog.
- #1221: Fixed: Invalid CSS loaded by Balloon Panel plugin when
config.skinis loaded using a custom path.
- #522: Fixed: Widget selection is not removed when widget is inside table cell with Table Selection plugin enabled.
- #1027: Fixed: Cannot add multiple images to the table with Table Selection plugin in certain situations.
- #1069: Fixed: Wrong shape processing by Paste from Word plugin.
- #995: Fixed: Hyperlinked image gets inserted twice by Paste from Word plugin.
- #1287: Fixed: Widget plugin throws exception if included in editor build but not loaded into editor's instance.
- #1097: Widget
upcastmethods are now called in the widget definition's context.
- #1118: Added the
showoption in the
balloonPanel.attachmethod, allowing to attach a hidden Balloon Panelinstance.
- #1145: Added the
skipNotificationsoption to the
CKEDITOR.fileTools.uploadWidgetDefinition, allowing to switch off default notifications displayed by upload widgets.