Paste from Google Docs
This plugin allows you to paste content from Google Docs and maintain original content formatting.
Paste from Google Docs retains the following features:
- Text formatting
- Text and background colors
- Font family, style and size
- Basic formatting (bold, italic, underline)
- Font effects (strikethrough, superscript, subscript)
- Heading levels
- Text alignment
- Numbered and bulleted lists
- Multilevel lists
- Different numbering formats (Roman, decimal, alphanumeric)
- Custom start number (e.g. you can start the list from number 4)
- Borders and shading
- Cell size (width and height)
- Cell alignment
- Text formatting (as listed above)
684,638 downloads (view stats)
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
You can submit bug reports directly to its GitHub issues tracker and discuss any integration issues on StackOverflow.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'pastefromgdocs';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
First major release of CKEditor 4.21.0
Second minor release of CKEditor 4.20.2
The second minor release of CKEditor 4.19.1