This plugin can be used in full page mode to manipulate the metadata of an HTML document, including:
- Page title, language direction and code, charset encoding and DOCTYPE.
- Text color, background color or image, page margins.
- Meta tags with document keywords, description, author and copyright.
Note: Both full page editing and the Documentation Properties plugin are only available for classic editor with fixed user interface.
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'docprops';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
The first release for CKEditor 4.13.
The first bug fixing release for CKEditor 4.12.
The fourth bug fixing release for CKEditor 4.11.