- To match the naming convention, the
languagebutton is now
- Enhanced Image button, context menu, command, and icon names match those of the Image plugin (#11222).
#11244: Changed: The
widget.repository.checkWidgets()method now fires the
widget.repository.checkWidgetsevent, so from CKEditor 4.3.1 it is preferred to use the method rather than fire the event.
editor.insertText()methods do not call the
- #11085: [IE8] Replaced preview generated by the Mathematical Formulas widget with a placeholder.
- #11044: Enhanced WAI-ARIA support for the Language plugin drop-down menu.
- #11075: With drop-down menu button focused, pressing the Down Arrow key will now open the menu and focus its first option.
- #11165: Fixed: The File Browser plugin cannot be removed from the editor.
- #11159: [IE9-10] Enhanced Image: Fixed buggy discovery of image dimensions.
- #11101: Drop-down lists no longer break when given double quotes.
- #11077: Enhanced Image: Empty undo step recorded when resizing the image.
- #10853: Enhanced Image: Widget has paragraph wrapper when de-captioning unaligned image.
- #11198: Widgets: Drag handler is not fully visible when an inline widget is in a heading.
- #11132: [Firefox] Fixed: Caret is lost after drag and drop of an inline widget.
#11182: [IE10-11] Fixed: Editor crashes (IE11) or works with minor issues (IE10) if a page is loaded in Quirks Mode. See
env.quirksfor more details.
figcaptionstyles to the
contents.cssfile so Enhanced Image looks nicer.
- #11202: Fixed: No newline in BBCode mode.
- #10890: Fixed: Error thrown when pressing the Delete key in a list item.
- #10055: [IE8-10] Fixed: Delete pressed on a selected image causes the browser to go back.
#11183: Fixed: Inserting a horizontal rule or a table in multiple row selection causes a browser crash. Additionally, the
editor.insertElement()method does not insert the element into every range of a selection any more.
- #11042: Fixed: Selection made on an element containing a non-editable element was not auto faked.
- #11125: Fixed: Keyboard navigation through menu and drop-down items will now cycle.
#11011: Fixed: The
editor.applyStyle()method removes attributes from nested elements.
editor.destroy()does not cleanup content generated by the Table Resize plugin for inline editors.
- #11237: Fixed: Table border attribute value is deleted when pasting content from Microsoft Word.
#11250: Fixed: HTML entities inside the
<textarea>element are not encoded.
- #11260: Fixed: Initially disabled buttons are not read by JAWS as disabled.
- #11200: Added Clipboard plugin as a dependency for Widget to fix drag and drop.