- #10612: Internet Explorer 11 support.
- #10869: Widgets: Added better integration with the Elements Path plugin.
- #10886: Widgets: Added tooltip to the drag handle.
- #10933: Widgets: Introduced drag and drop of block widgets with the Line Utilities plugin.
- #10936: Widget System changes for easier integration with other dialog systems.
- #10895: Enhanced Image: Added file browser integration.
- #11002: Added the
draggableoption to disable drag and drop support for widgets.
- #10937: Mathematical Formulas widget improvements:
- #10862: Placeholder plugin was rewritten as a widget.
- #10822: Added styles system integration with non-editable elements (for example widgets) and their nested editables. Styles cannot change non-editable content and are applied in nested editable only if allowed by its type and content filter.
- #10856: Menu buttons will now toggle the visibility of their panels when clicked multiple times. Language plugin fixes: Added active language highlighting, added an option to remove the language.
- #10028: New
config.dialog_noConfirmCancelconfiguration option that eliminates the need to confirm closing of a dialog window when the user changed any of its fields.
- #10848: Integrate remaining plugins (Styles, Format, Font, Color Button, Language and Indent) with active filter.
- #10855: Change the extension of emoticons in the BBCode sample from GIF to PNG.
- #10831: Enhanced Image: Merged
- #10835: Enhanced Image: Improved visibility of the resize handle.
- #10836: Enhanced Image: Preserve custom mouse cursor while resizing the image.
- #10939: [Firefox] Enhanced Image: hovering the image causes it to change.
- #10866: Fixed: Broken Tab key navigation in the Enhanced Image dialog window.
- #10833: Fixed: Lock ratio option should be on by default in the Enhanced Image dialog window.
- #10881: Various improvements to Enter key behavior in nested editables.
- #10879: Remove Format should not leak from a nested editable.
- #10877: Fixed: WebSpellChecker fails to apply changes if a nested editable was focused.
- #10877: Fixed: SCAYT blocks typing in nested editables.
- #11079: Add button icons to the Placeholder sample.
- #10870: The
pastecommand is no longer being disabled when the clipboard is empty.
- #10854: Fixed: Firefox prepends
<body>, so it is stripped by the HTML data processor.
- #10823: Fixed: Link plugin does not work with non-editable content.
- #10828: Magic Line integration with the Widget System.
- #10865: Improved hiding copybin, so copying widgets works smoothly.
- #11066: Widget's private parts use CSS reset.
- #11027: Fixed: Block commands break on widgets; added the
- #10430: Resolve dependence of the Image plugin on the Form Elements plugin.
- #10911: Fixed: Browser Alt hotkeys will no longer be blocked while a widget is focused.
- #11082: Fixed: Selected widget is not copied or cut when using toolbar buttons or context menu.
- #11083: Fixed list and div element application to block widgets.
- #10887: Internet Explorer 8 compatibility issues related to the Widget System.
- #11074: Temporarily disabled inline widget drag and drop, because of seriously buggy native
- #11098: Fixed: Wrong selection position after undoing widget drag and drop.
- #11110: Fixed: IFrame and Flash objects are being incorrectly pasted in certain conditions.
- #11129: Page break is lost when loading data.
- #11123: [Firefox] Widget is destroyed after being dragged outside of
- #11124: Fixed the Elements Path in an editor using the Div Editing Area.