Add Nivo Slider to your write-ups without editing the source code!
- Compatible with jQuery 1.10.1 and up.
- compatible with Nivo Slider 3.2
- Available in 66 languages
- Compatible with CKFinder, KCFinder, Filemanager, and elFinder
- ADDED: CKFinder 3 support. You may now choose from CKFinder 2 and 3
- FIXED: minor bug with CKFinder popup
- FIXED: escape HTML bug for new lines
- CHANGED: config.filebrowserBrowseUrl to config.filebrowserImageBrowseUrl
- ADDED: Drag and drop sorting
- ADDED: elFinder support
- ADDED: Validation for required fields
- FIXED: Tab index
- FIXED: function() default parameter value bug for IE and Safari
- FIXED: multiple instances bug
- ADDED: config.mj_variables_multiple_image_select variable to allow multiple adding of images (note: filemanager doesn't have this feature)
- ADDED: image preview
- CHANGE: use config.filebrowserBrowseUrl for browsing file manager instead of config.nivoSlider_kcFinderAbsolutePath and config.nivoSlider_fileManagerAbsolutePath
- REMOVED: capability to add html tags
- DROPPED: roxyfileman support
- Initial release
NOTE: You can send your suggestions, comments, concerns, or inquiries thru email@example.com or by filling up the contact form of my website. I'm having a trouble using Disqus lol.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'nivoSlider';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.