This plugin adds numbered list and ordered list properties dialogs (available in context menu).
They allow setting:
- list type (e.g. circle, square, dot for bulleted list or decimal, lower/upper roman, lower/upper alpha for numbered list)
- start number (for numbered list).
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'liststyle';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.