blueimp Gallery is a touch-enabled, responsive and customizable image & video gallery, carousel and lightbox, optimized for both mobile and desktop web browsers.
It features swipe, mouse and keyboard navigation, transition effects, slideshow functionality, fullscreen support and on-demand content loading and can be extended to display additional content types.
- Compatible with Bootstrap and Non-Bootstrap BlueImp Gallery
- Available in 66 languages
- Compatible with CKFinder, KCFinder, Filemanager, and elFinder
- Image Gallery
- Video Gallery
- ADDED: CKFinder 3 support. You may now choose from CKFinder 2 and 3
- ADDED: elFinder support
- ADDED: config.blueImpGallery_fileManager_directory variable to easily browse file manager folder
- ADDED: config.blueImpGallery_thumbnail_width variable for filemanager is using this as prefix
- ADDED: blueImpGallery_thumbnail_height variable for filemanager is using this as prefix
- ADDED: use file name as default caption
- CHANGED: config.filebrowserBrowseUrl to config.filebrowserImageBrowseUrl
- FIXED: multiple deletion bug
- Initial release
NOTE: You can send your suggestions, comments, concerns, or inquiries thru firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling up the contact form of my website. I'm having a trouble using Disqus lol.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'blueImpGallery';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.