Accessibility Checker is an innovative solution that lets you inspect the accessibility level of content created in CKEditor and immediately solve any accessibility issues that are found.
It is built upon three key elements:
- User Interface optimized for quick problem solving.
- Flexibility allowing you to use the accessibility checking engine of your choice.
- Quick Fix feature letting you fix common problems fully automatically!
The default implementation uses Quail as its accessibility tests library, but you can integrate any other similar library to achieve comparable results.
- CKEditor 4.3+.
- Balloon Panel plugin.
- jQuery 1.x or later to run Quail.
This is an official plugin provided and supported by CKEditor developers.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'a11ychecker';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|