#1751: Introduced the Autocomplete feature that consists of the following plugins:
- Autocomplete – Provides contextual completion feature for custom text matches based on user input.
- Text Watcher – Checks whether an editor's text change matches the chosen criteria.
Text Match – Allows to search
CKEDITOR.dom.rangefor matching text.
- #1703: Introduced the Mentions plugin providing smart completion feature for custom text matches based on user input starting with a chosen marker character.
- #1746: Introduced the Emoji plugin providing completion feature for emoji ideograms.
- #1761: The Auto Link plugin now supports email links.
- #1458: [Edge] Fixed: After blurring the editor it takes 2 clicks to focus a widget.
- #1034: Fixed: JAWS leaves forms mode after pressing the Enter key in an inline editor instance.
#1748: Fixed: Missing
CKEDITOR.dialog.definition.onHideAPI documentation. Thanks to sunnyone!
#1321: Ideographic space character (
\u3000) is lost when pasting text.
- #1776: Empty caption placeholder of the Image Base plugin is not hidden when blurred.
- #1592: The Image Base plugin caption is not visible after paste.
#620: Fixed: The
config.forcePasteAsPlainTextoption is not respected in internal and cross-editor pasting.
- #1467: Fixed: The resizing cursor of the Table Resize plugin appearing in the middle of a merged cell.
#850: Backward incompatibility: Replaced the
replacedialog from the Find / Replace plugin with a
tabIdoption in the
CKEDITOR.editor.addCommand()method can now accept a
CKEDITOR.commandinstance as a parameter.
pluginsconfiguration options allow whitespace.
pluginsconfiguration options allow passing plugin names as an array.
#1724: Added an option to the
getClientRect()function allowing to retrieve an absolute bounding rectangle of the element, i.e. a position relative to the upper-left corner of the topmost viewport.
#1498 : Added a new
CKEDITOR.dom.range. It returns a list of rectangles for each selected element.
#1993: Added the
- Updated SCAYT (Spell Check As You Type) and WebSpellChecker (WSC) plugins:
- Language dictionary update: Added support for the Uzbek Latin language.
- Languages no longer supported as additional languages: Manx - Isle of Man (
gv_GB) and Interlingua (
- Extended and improved language dictionaries: Georgian and Swedish. Also added the missing word "Ensure" to the American, British and Canada English language.
- #141 Fixed: SCAYT throws "Uncaught Error: Error in RangyWrappedRange module: createRange(): Parameter must be a Window object or DOM node".
- #153 [Chrome] Fixed: Correcting a word in the widget in SCAYT moves focus to another editable.
- #155 [IE8] Fixed: SCAYT throws an error and does not work.
- #156 [IE10] Fixed: SCAYT does not seem to work.
- Fixed: After some text is dragged and dropped, the markup is not refreshed for grammar problems in SCAYT.
- Fixed: Request to FastCGI fails when the user tries to replace a word with non-English characters with a proper suggestion in WSC.
- [Firefox] Fixed: Ctrl+Z removes focus in SCAYT.
- Grammar support for default languages was improved.
- New application source URL was added in SCAYT.
- Removed green marks and legend related to grammar-supported languages in the Languages tab of SCAYT. Grammar is now supported for almost all the anguages in the list for an additional fee.
- [IE10] Fixed: Markup is not set for a specific case in SCAYT.
- Fixed: Accessibility issue: No
altattribute for the logo image in the About tab of SCAYT.