This plugin attaches the toolbar panel to one of the editor's corners. The toolbar hides when the editor loses focus.
By default this plugin is used with inline editing and replaces Floating Space plugin. In order to use this plugin with standard editor (iframe or div) you should change config.staticSpacePriority.Configuration
- config.staticSpacePositionY - vertical position of the toolbar. Allowed values: 'top', 'bottom'. Defaults to: 'top'.
- config.staticSpacePositionX - horizontal position of the toolbar. Allowed values: 'left', 'right'. Defaults to: 'left'.
- config.staticSpacePriority - plugin load priority. For CKEDITOR.replace mode (iframe or div) the value should be <= 9. Defaults to: 19.
The editable element should have 100% width of it's parent element.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'staticspace';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.