Need a map? Google Maps will help you inserting and editing a Google map into your website.
The location of your office, travel itinerary or some mark on the map are now available in one click.
With simple tools you can customize the map as you wish.
- edit any of the maps you have inserted before
- configure the view size, and zoom of the map
- configure Google Map type (Roadmap / Satellite / Hybrid / Relief)
- semantic search for objects by addresses, names, etc.
- support for map layers
- overlay of points, routes, areas onto the map.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'doksoft_maps';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.