The all-inclusive solution for managing your files and images on the website.
You can upload multiple images at once, move, delete and rename them, change directory structure as you wish and enjoy all other capabilities a file manager should have.Designed to be simple, it has many features:
- upload multiple files, drag'n'drop to browser is supported
- all kinds of manipulation with files
- built-in Image editor
- includes a number of skins (themes)
- representing files and images as a list or as thumbnails
- downloading file and folders as ZIP archives
- fullscreen preview of images
- quick file search (filter)
- hotkeys: full control using the keyboard
- access control: disabling any feature on client and server sides
Upload, manage and edit files and images on your website with ease.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'alphamanager-pro';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.