Bootstrap Editor 2 delivers responsive editing of content on your website. Completely revamped, with even more features than ever before, it fulfils everything you lacked in the previous version.
Now the editor gives full control over content including column-by-column row editing and fine tuning for various resolutions. Plus the reworked plugin system.
Main features in v. 2:
- Fully revamped and redisigned product
- Integration with File Manager (formerly known as Alpha Manager)
- Seamless integration with CKEditor
- Latest version of CKEditor already on board
- Support for Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Support WET Bootstrap edition
- Support for Zurb Foundation 5 and Foundation 6
- Added new functions to add, remove and change the order of columns
- Added the ability to fine-tune each column and row
- Reworked existing plugins (and more are coming)
- Plugins for CKEditor & TinyMCE has two buttons now - edit content and edit the selected row
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'bootstrap-editor';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.