Brings some autocorrect features from MS Word / Open Office word processors. Works as you type.
- Smart quotes
- Hyperlink autoformat
- Bulleted and numbered lists autoformat (start a paragraph with
1.and press Space)
- Character sequences autoreplace (e.g. (c) → ©)
- Ordinal number autoformat (e.g. 1st → 1^st (superscript))
- Hyphen to dash conversion (
- Horizontal rule insertion (type
___and press Enter)
Different numbered lists are supported:
I.. A right parenthesis can be used instead of full stops.
The following markers are recognized as bulleted list markers: `*`, `+`, `•`.
Useful replacement character sequences:Typed Replaced
<-- and -->← and →
-+ or +-±
(c), (r), (tm)©, ®, ™
<< and >>« and »
1/2, 1/4, 3/4½, ¼, ¾
425,342 downloads (view stats)
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'autocorrect';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
- Options dialog
- Various fixes