Install this to instantly translate content you edit in CKEditor to 90+ world languages.
- Works directly from CKEditor, no exporting of content is required
- Preserves the original HTML layout after translation
- One-click translation. Just select the text and click the Translate button or press Ctrl+Enter.
- The translation settings allow you to select the translation engine, the source language and the destination language.
The Translator plugin makes translation much easier and straightforward. Regardless of how complex the layout of your web page is, the plugin translates your content to the specified language in no time and with regards to context, and leaves the original formatting in place. No further adjustment or fine-tuning is required! This is literally click-and-go translation now available for CKEditor.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'Translator';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.