- #455: Added Advanced Content Filter integration with the Justify plugin.
#663: [Chrome] Fixed: Clicking the scrollbar throws an
Uncaught TypeError: element.is is not a functionerror.
- #520: Fixed: Widgets cannot be properly pasted into a table cell.
#579: Fixed: Internal
cke_table-faked-selection-tableclass is visible in the Stylesheet Classes field of the Table Properties dialog.
- #545: [Edge] Fixed: Error thrown when pressing the Select All button in Source Mode.
- #582: Fixed: Double slash in the path to stylesheet needed by the Table Selection plugin. Thanks to Marius Dumitru Florea!
- #491: Fixed: Unnecessary dependency on the Editor Toolbar plugin inside the Notification plugin.
- #646: Fixed: Error thrown into the browser console after opening the Styles Combo plugin menu in the editor without any selection.
- #501: Fixed: Double click does not open the dialog for modifying anchors inserted via the Link plugin.
- #9780: [IE8-9] Fixed: Clicking inside an empty read-only editor throws an error.
- #16820: [IE10] Fixed: Clicking below a single horizontal rule throws an error.
#426: Fixed: The
range.cloneContentsmethod selects the whole element when the selection starts at the beginning of that element.
#644: Fixed: The
range.extractContentsmethod returns an incorrect result when multiple nodes are selected.
#684: Fixed: The
elementPath.containsmethod incorrectly excludes the last element instead of root when the
fromTopparameter is set to
- Updated the SCAYT (Spell Check As You Type) plugin:
- #148: Fixed: SCAYT leaves underlined word after the CKEditor Replace dialog corrects it.
#751: Added the
CKEDITOR.dom.nodeList.toArraymethod which returns an array representation of a node list.