- #11500: [Webkit/Blink] Fixed: Selection lost when setting data in another inline editor. Additionally,
selection.removeAllRanges()is now scoped to selection's root.
- #11104: [IE] Fixed: Various issues with scrolling and selection when focusing widgets.
- #11487: Moving mouse over the Enhanced Image widget will no longer change the value returned by the
- #8673: [WebKit] Fixed: Cannot select and remove the Page Break.
- #11413: Fixed: Incorrect
- #11438: Splitting table cells vertically is no longer changing table structure.
- #8899: Fixed: Links in the About CKEditor dialog window now open in a new browser window or tab.
- #11490: Fixed: Menu button panel not showing in the source mode.
- #11417: The
widget.doubleclickevent is not canceled anymore after editing was triggered.
- #11253: [IE] Fixed: Clipped upload button in the Enhanced Image dialog window.
- #11359: Standardized the way anchors are discovered by the Link plugin.
- #11058: [IE8] Fixed: Error when deleting a table row.
- #11508: Fixed:
htmlDataProcessordiscovering protected attributes within other attributes' values.
- #11533: Widgets: Avoid recurring upcasts if the DOM structure was modified during an upcast.
- #11400: Fixed: The
domObject.removeAllListeners()method does not remove custom listeners completely.
- #11493: Fixed: The
selection.getRanges()method does not override cached ranges when used with the
- #11390: [IE] All XML plugin methods now work in IE10+.
- #11542: [IE11] Fixed: Blurry toolbar icons when Right-to-Left UI language is set.
- #11504: Fixed: When
config.fullPageis set to
true, entities are not encoded in editor output.
- #11004: Integrated Enhanced Image dialog window with Advanced Content Filter.
- #11439: Fixed: Properties get cloned in the Cell Properties dialog window if multiple cells are selected.