- #11331: A menu button will have a changed label when selected instead of using the
- #11177: Widget drag handler improvements:
- #11176: Fixed: Initial position is not updated when the widget data object is empty.
- #11001: Fixed: Multiple synchronous layout recalculations are caused by initial drag handler positioning causing performance issues.
- #11161: Fixed: Drag handler is not repositioned in various situations.
- #11281: Fixed: Drag handler and mask are duplicated after widget reinitialization.
- #11207: [Firefox] Fixed: Misplaced Enhanced Image resizer in the inline editor.
- #11121: [Firefox] Fixed: High Contrast mode is enabled when the editor is loaded in a hidden iframe.
- #11350: The default value of
config.contentsCssis affected by
- #11097: Improved the Autogrow plugin performance when dealing with very big tables.
- #11290: Removed redundant code in the Source Dialog plugin.
- #11133: Page Break becomes editable if pasted.
- #11126: Fixed: Native Undo executed once the bottom of the snapshot stack is reached.
- #11131: Div Editing Area: Fixed: Error thrown when switching to source mode if the selection was in widget's nested editable.
- #11139: Div Editing Area: Fixed: Elements Path is not cleared after switching to source mode.
- #10778: Fixed a bug with range enlargement. The range no longer expands to visible whitespace.
- #11146: [IE] Fixed: Preview window switches Internet Explorer to Quirks Mode.
- #11186: Introduced the
widgets.repository.addUpcastCallbackmethod that allows to block upcasting given element to a widget.
- #11307: Fixed: Paste as Plain Text conflict with the MooTools library.
- #11140: [IE11] Fixed: Anchors are not draggable.
- #11379: Changed default contents
line-heightto unitless values to avoid huge text overlapping (like in #9696).
- #10787: [Firefox] Fixed: Broken replacement of text while pasting into
- #10884: Widgets integration with the Show Blocks plugin.
- #11021: Fixed: An error thrown when selecting entire editable contents while fake selection is on.
- #11086: [IE8] Re-enable inline widgets drag&drop in Internet Explorer 8.
- #11372: Widgets: Special characters encoded twice in nested editables.
- #10068: Fixed: Support for protocol-relative URLs.
- #11283: Enhanced Image: A
text-align: centerand an image inside is not recognised correctly.
- #11196: Accessibility Instructions: Allowed additional keyboard button labels to be translated in the dialog window.