Wlpheix - simple Gallery browser in CKEditor 4, used by different modules of CMS Pheix. It adds Gallery button, that provides access to internal galleries.Overview
1. Click Gallery button:
2. Dialog consists of 2 filelds: Gallery list & Path to image. In Gallery list all rigistered in CMS galleries present:
3. Choose Gallery from Gallery list (you can manage galleries via System::Gallery module):
4. You can see the chosen Gallery contents:
5. Choose image & and it's URI will appear in Path to image field:
6. Click OK & image will apear in your CKEditor session:
Wlpheix plugin is supported in CKEDitor 4.Contact
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'wlpheix';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.