This plugin provides media uploading, processing and CDN for your project. Add media directly from your computer, any URL, Facebook, Instagram, VK, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, Box, Evernote. You can upload even very large images and crop them. Uploadcare supports files up to 5TB and images up to 3000x3000 px.
To receive your API keys, create FREE account at Uploadcare.Features
- Upload images of any resolution
- Crop and resize images in browser
- Upload documents and archives
- Choose images from Facebook or Instagram
- Choose files from Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, Box or Evernote
- Deliver your media through CDN, it's up to 5x times faster
- English, Spanish, French, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and many more
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'uploadcare';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
- update widget to version 2.0.4
Add responsive behavior to Uploadcare dialog.
New widget version.
Widget version 0.9.
Rollback to 0.5.0 widget. Compatibility problems.