File Uploader by Uploadcare is all about uploading user-generated content. It dramatically affects your product or business: if an upload doesn't hit its target, it won't convert, and you lose a customer.
File Uploader allows your users to rapidly upload files from many sources including their device, social media, and cloud storage.
- All uploads are powered by a distributed upload network that picks a node depending on your user location and bandwidth. That's up to 4x faster than other offerings.
- Once uploaded, your content gets delivered by a smart CDN running on the best-in-class backbone that accelerates your media by up to 9x.
- File Uploader supports getting files from URLs, Facebook, Instagram, VK, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Evernote, and more.
- Any file types are supported: images, docs, videos, etc. The uploader handles files of up to 5 TB in size.
- When uploading images, those can be easily cropped in any browser right in the dialog. You can also save bandwidth by optimizing images on user devices.
- The uploader supports 20+ locales out of the box: English, Spanish, French, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and many more.
Sign up for Uploadcare to get your free API keys.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'uploadcare';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
- update widget to version 2.0.4
Add responsive behavior to Uploadcare dialog.
New widget version.
Widget version 0.9.
Rollback to 0.5.0 widget. Compatibility problems.