GET MORE SALES AND REDUCE CART ABANDONMENT WITH A CUSTOM POPUP!
- Create your perfect mailing list popup or newsletter signup popup and collect email addresses in your own personal dashboard.
- Collect feedback with a survey popup, or add clickable images (like emojis) to gather feedback and reviews directly from your popup.
- Announce flash sales or create urgency by embedding a Countdown Timer and featured product images in your popup.
- Offer special discount codes or promotions with a custom call to action button to redirect users to your sales page.
- Show your popup immediately when your page loads.
- Fix your popup to the top or bottom of your site so your customers see the popup on every page.
- Get more followers on your social channels by adding all of your social links to Popup.
- Custom triggers: show Popup with time delay, show Popup on a click, or show Popup when user is about to exit your page.
- Send a customized welcome email that sends automatically when a user signs up through your popup.
- Control the frequency with which Popup should appear to the same visitor.
- Hide ‘Close’ button so that visitor has to engage with Popup.
- Highly customizable popup design: change your popup background color, use full-screen window or small popup window, add borders to your popup, pick custom fonts for your popup, and more.
- Popup supports text in any language.
- Popup is mobile responsive on any device.
- Get instant access to 50+ POWr plugins, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Countdown Timer for stellar landing page conversion.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting Popup up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
4,542 downloads (view stats)
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrpopup';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
This is version 1.2 of POWr Popup.