- Categories: Development, Tools, UI
- Author: powrplugins
- License: GPL, LGPL, MPL
- The easy way to accept secure one-time payments and custom donation amounts through your website.
- Offer subscriptions with custom billing intervals.
- Maximize conversions with user-friendly checkout interface and support for 25+ currencies with PayPal and Stripe.
Make taking payments through your site a breeze:
- PayPal handles the checkout, but your customer can choose from any available payment method.
- Enable Stripe or offline payments too!
- Add shipping and tax.
- For donations, let your customer choose their amount at checkout.
- Flexible design: custom text, custom colors, fonts, size, borders, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
Why POWr users love PayPal Button:
"Perfect app for handling transactions on your site. This app is not only highly functional, but it looks great as well." - chestnutfamilyreun
2,477 downloads (view stats)
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrpaypalbutton';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
This is version 1.0 for POWr PayPal Button.