Draw your customers’ attention to your bestsellers and promotions in a beautiful slider or carousel.
- Upload photos to your slider to highlight your best products and increase traffic to your popular products.
- Create a product image slider
- Use customer images and testimonials in your slider
- Highlight promotions and discounts in a slider
- Showcase new additions to your store in a slider
- Promote your best-sellers in an image slider
- Show off your collections in a slider
- Create a slider for banner images
- Add call-to-action buttons and descriptions to your slider banners to get customers to relevant pages quickly.
- Choose between several eye-catching slider transition styles.
- Highly customizable design for Image Slider + Carousel: pick custom colors and fonts, adjust size, add borders, and more.
- Image Slider + Carousel supports text in any language.
- Image Slider + Carousel is mobile responsive on any device.
- Instant access to 50+ POWr plugins, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting Multi Slider up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrmultislider';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.