Make your product and company images come to life with a beautiful Pinterest-style gallery or lookbook.
- Upload photos to create a product grid gallery or lookbook, press galleries, a gallery for your team, or a user testimonial gallery.
- Add titles and caption text.
- Use call-to-action buttons to direct users to another page.
- Add alt text to each photo to optimize images for SEO.
- Enable a lightbox popup to let customers take a closer look at your photos.
- Text search to let users filter your gallery entries (photos) by keywords in the captions.
- Highly customizable design: adjust spacing between gallery entries, choose ideal photo size, add borders, pick custom fonts for captions, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Get instant access to 50+ POWr plugins, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion to complement Photo Gallery.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting Photo Gallery up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrmediagallery';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.