About FAQ by POWr
Create, organize and display Frequently Asked Questions on any page.
Make finding an answer to common questions easy! With POWr FAQ you can:
- Reduce support requests by adding answers to frequent questions to your website.
- Include shipping details, your refund policy and more on your Help page.
- Use an accordion layout to make it easy to browse through different questions.
- Expand answers to your most frequent questions.
- Include text, links, images, and videos in your answers.
- Add a search bar to make your FAQ searchable.
- Enable upvoting or downvoting on answers.
- Add half-width sections to maximize space on your page and display FAQs side by side.
- Customize your design: choose custom question icons, add hover effects, pick colors to match your brand, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Instant access to all 50 POWr plugins, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting FAQ up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrfaq';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.