About Countdown Timer by POWr
Create urgency during shoppers’ purchase decision for higher conversions with a custom counter. Create your count down with these features:
- Display the remaining years, days, hours, and minutes of a special deal or sale event.
- Count down to any future date to build up excitement for an upcoming event, such as an end-of-season sale, new collection launch, and more.
- Count down to a specific number.
- Count up from any past date, perfect for displaying the number of days since an incident.
- Add custom text and a button to your counter or timer to offer coupon or discount codes and direct customers to your sale landing page on your site.
- Show a custom message or button to redirect your visitors during and after your count has ended.
- Make the countdown automatically repeat, so you never have to remember to set it up!
- Reset the timer for each new visitor, so every visitor sees their own X minutes remaining on a special sale or offer.
- Add it to any product, featured product or page on your site.
- Use custom fonts, colors, backgrounds, and animations to style your POWr Countdown Timer.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Instant access to 50+ POWr plugins, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting Countdown Timer up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
3,798 downloads (view stats)
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrcountdowntimer';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
This is version 1.0 of POWr Countdown Timer.