Share your customer feedback with the world and build confidence in your business with POWr Comments. Works like Facebook comments, with custom layout options, replies, voting and comment moderation!
Enjoy all of these features:
- Collect and display reviews and star ratings for your products or collect blog comments.
- Show ratings and/or comments to highlight popular products.
- Remove any unwanted comments or ratings and reviews.
- Comment moderation: publish new comments, ratings and reviews after approval.
- Email alerts about new comments, ratings and reviews so you can respond to feedback quickly.
- Enable anonymous commenting in your Comments, Ratings & Reviews.
- Reply to individual comments, ratings or reviews to build a sense of community.
- Let website visitors upvote individual comments, ratings or reviews for more meaningful feedback.
- Order comments, ratings or reviews by newest first, oldest first, popularity, or manually.
- Highly customizable design for Comments, Ratings & Reviews: pick custom colors and fonts, adjust size, add borders, and more.
- POWr Comments supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Instant access to all 50 POWr plugins.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting up and running with Comments we’re here to help! Unlike most app providers we offer free support and our awesome support team are available 24 hours a day. You can also visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
4,793 downloads (view stats)
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'powrcomments';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
This is version 1.0 for POWr Comments.